Qantas Cabin Crew (UK) Flight Attendant
We are seeking applications from passionate service professionals who demonstrate genuine care for our customers and are driven by making the little things count.
Qantas Cabin Crew (UK) Flight Attendants are based in London and operate on Qantas International services primarily from London to Dubai and at times other Qantas International destinations.
Our Flight Attendants are highly trained in service and aircraft safety and can confidently deal with a variety of emergency situations. You will be selected and trained to become intuitive, caring, genuine and responsible professionals to wear our uniform with pride.
We currently have Flight Attendant positions available for our London base with Qantas Cabin Crew UK. The QCCUK Team is dynamic, professional and passionate delivering premium customer service on board our aircraft.
Your roster will vary month-to-month depending on where you fly and our operational requirements. Your roster could involve early mornings, late nights, weekends and holiday work. There could be single day duties or trips of two or more days away which means you need to be flexible and committed to the lifestyle of a Flight Attendant.
We’re known for being friendly, easy going and extending a warm welcome. We have a spirit which comes easy because it’s real and genuine. To join our team you need to;
- Understand our customers who travel with us – whether regular flyers or customers who’ve never flown before
- Easily build rapport and trust in a team and positively contribute to the team’s performance
- Be adaptable to any situation that may present itself in a sensible, warm and safe way
- Appreciate cultural diversity and sensitivity towards customers who may need extra help, such as children travelling alone, nervous flyers or people who may not have English as their first language
- Take a caring approach when offering our customers food, beverages and any other assistance they may need on-board
- Understand the importance of hygiene standards inflight so all areas of the cabin are clean and fresh for our customers
- Be trained and confident in aircraft safety procedures and first aid when needed.
In addition to all of the above you will also;
- Have extensive customer service experience.
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Be between 163cm and 183cm in height.
- Hold unrestricted Citizenship or Permanent Residency to the United Kingdom (Qantas is unable to provide work permit sponsorship for these positions).
- Hold a passport which ensures unrestricted access to all Qantas destinations with a minimum of 12 months validity.
Experience, true experience, is a wonderful thing and that’s why we constantly seek it, embrace it and share it. As a QCCUK Flight Attendant you will meet new people every day, and travel to places you’ve only ever dreamed of. Are you in? Does this sound like the career for you?
Go on then, apply now before applications close 1st June 2016 and you’ll embark on our recruitment journey.
If you have previously applied for a Qantas Group Flight Attendant position within the past 12 months you are ineligible to apply.