Where could you be tomorrow?
Tomorrow the world could be your office. You could be living in dynamic Dubai and travelling the world with colleagues from over 135 countries. Earning a competitive tax-free salary with shared furnished accommodation and building a career with one of the fastest growing airlines in the world.
From our base in Dubai, Emirates flies to more than 155 destinations in six continents with an ultra-modern, all wide-bodied fleet including our flagship A380 superjumbos.
We are looking for exceptional people to join our award-winning team. You should share our unlimited curiosity, embrace other cultures and have a passion for customer satisfaction.
Our recruitment team will be hosting an Open Day to meet potential applicants in person. Please bring with you an updated CV along with passport-size and full-length photos.
When (CV drop off):
26th May 2018, 08.00am sharp
Hotel Pullman Paris La Defense / 11 Avenue de l’arche, Quartier de la Defense, 92081 Courbevoie, France
- At least 21 years of age
- Arm reach of at least 212cm (on tip toes) in order to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft
- Educated to high-school level with strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English (additional languages are desirable)
- Medically fit to meet air crew requirements
- Positive attitude with a natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment and when dealing with people from many cultures
For further information and to apply, please click the apply button now.