Where could you be tomorrow?
Tomorrow the world could be your office. You could be living in dynamic Dubai and travelling the world with colleagues from over 140 countries. Earning a competitive tax-free salary with shared furnished accommodation and building a career with one of the fastest growing airlines in the world.
From our base in Dubai, Emirates flies to more than 150 destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Australia, New Zealand and the Americas with an ultra-modern, all wide-bodied fleet including our flagship A380 superjumbos.
We are looking for exceptional people to join our award-winning team. You should share our unlimited curiosity, embrace other cultures and have a passion for customer satisfaction.
Our recruitment team will be hosting an Open Day to meet potential applicants in person. Please bring with you an updated CV along with passport-size and full-length photos.
18th March 2016, 9:00am sharp.
Pullman Paris La Defense, 11 Avenue de l’Arche, 92400 Paris, France.
- At least 21 years of age
- Arm reach of at least 212cm (on tip toes) in order to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft
- Educated to high-school level with strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English (additional languages are desirable)
- Medically fit to meet air crew requirements
- Positive attitude with a natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment and when dealing with people from many cultures
For further information and to apply, please visit emirates.com/careers
Emirates. Hello Tomorrow.