Where could you be tomorrow?
We’re looking for exceptional people who share our unlimited curiosity, embrace other cultures and have a passion for customer satisfaction to join our team. You could be living in dynamic Dubai while travelling the world and earning a competitive tax-free salary, sharing furnished accommodation with colleagues from over 130 countries and enjoying travel concessions for you and your family.
From our base in Dubai, Emirates flies to more than 140 destinations across six continents with an ultra-modern, all-wide-body fleet including our flagship A380.
Build a career with one of the fastest growing airlines in the world.
Please apply online before 3rd January 2015. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend a selection process in France and asked to bring a CV along with passport-size and full-length photos.
When: 10th January 2015, 9:00am sharp.
Where: Hotel Pullman Paris La Defense, 11 Avenue de l’Arche, Quartier de la Defense, 92081 Courbevoie, France
• At least 21 years old
• Arm reach of at least 212cm (on tip toes) in order to reach emergency equipment on all aircraft
• Educated to high-school level with strong problem-solving skills
• Fluent in spoken and written English (additional languages are desirable)
• Medically fit to meet air crew requirements
• Positive attitude with a natural ability to provide excellent service in a team environment and when dealing with people from many cultures
For further information and to apply, please visit emirates.com/careers
Emirates. Hello Tomorrow.