Where could you be tomorrow?
Tomorrow the world could be your office. You could be living in dynamic Dubai and travelling the world with colleagues from over 135 countries. Earning a competitive tax-free salary with shared furnished accommodation and building a career with one of the fastest growing airlines in the world.
From our base in Dubai, Emirates flies to more than 155 destinations in six continents with an ultra-modern, all wide-bodied fleet including our flagship A380 superjumbos.
We are looking for exceptional people to join our award-winning team. You should share our unlimited curiosity, embrace other cultures and have a passion for customer satisfaction.
Our recruitment team will be hosting an Open Day in Bordeaux to meet potential applicants in person. Please bring with you an updated CV along with passport-size and full-length photos.
13th July 2018, 8:00am sharp
Hotel Burdigala Bordeaux
115 Rue Georges Bonnac, 33000 Bordeaux, France
- At least 21 years of age at the time of joining
- Arm reach of 212 cm while standing on tiptoes
- Minimum height of 160 cm
- High school graduate (Grade 12)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- No visible tattoos while you’re in Emirates cabin crew uniform (cosmetic and bandage coverings aren’t allowed)
- Can adapt to new people, new places and new situations
- Physically fit for this demanding role with a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI)
For further information and to apply, please visit emirates.com/careers
Emirates. Hello Tomorrow.