Setting the standards in service over the past 12 years in transatlantic Caribbean air travel, Air Caraïbes Atlantique’s fleet will soon grow by 40% and we will be the first to operate the new Airbus 350 in March 2017.
To ensure our growth and network expansion, we are looking for new Cabin Crew to join our Paris Base.
Position requirements :
- Age 18 or over
- Hold a medical assessment (CEMPN or Type n°2) and hold the CCA (cabin crew attestation).
- Be fluent in French (DILF or DELF or DALF level B2) and English (TOEIC 750 or C1) both spoken and written.
- Spanish appreciated.
- Have a minimum of “Baccalaureate” or equivalent level passes. (High school diploma or A-level).
- Have no criminal convictions or cases pending.
- Be able to live and work in the France without restriction.
- Hold a European passport that allows you to travel freely to all our destinations without restriction.
- be able to make arrangements for temporary accommodation closer to Paris home base if the travelling time from the residence to Paris usually Exceeds 90 minutes.
- Be confident in a customer-facing role, with previous experience working directly with customers.
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercing (unable to be covered discreetly).
Air Caraïbes Atlantique looks for customer-friendly people with a positive attitude and high standards of professionalism, who genuinely enjoy helping our customers, solving problems and building our reputation for great service.
So if you think you can meet our high service standards, come and join us! Send your Application to: email@example.com
The application must include the following: resume (CV) with head shot & full length pictures, cover letter, copy of CCA, copy of passport, copy of degree, copy of medical assessment, copy of TOEIC, copy of French DILF, DELF DALF or other.